Forest School Training
We run Forest School practitioner and CPD courses throughout the year and will post information here on courses with space as we run them. Please contact us if you have a specific need or requirement. See you soon…
NEW 2023 course dates:
BEECH – ASHFORD – 2023 Level 3 Course: Will be held at Evegate Business Centre, Station Road, Smeeth, Nr. Ashford, Kent.
Dates – 12th, 13th, 14th, 17th & 18th July and 18th, 19th, 20th September 2023 First Aid Training – 19th & 20th July 2023
LARCH – BIRMINGHAM – 2023 Level 3 Course: Will be held at The Woodland Garden, next to the White House, Ward End Park, Washwood Heath Road, Ward End, Birmingham, B8 2HE.
Dates – 15th, 22nd and 29th September and 6th, 13th, 18th, 19th & 20th October 2023
Successful completion of the above, and onsite delivery assessment at your own forest school PLUS attendance at your choice of additional skills sessions and the completion of a portfolio of research and evidence achieves the ‘Level 3 Certificate for Forest School Leaders’ qualification. Total cost = £950.00
AIM Level 3 Certificate for Forest School Leadership
If you wish to lead Forest School programmes, the completion of your Level 3 is the beginning of your journey. Apply now…
What should I expect if I train with Step-Out?
- A training course held in an inspiring location with excellent indoor and outdoor spaces, easy access and parking.
- A maximum of twelve students per course in order to maximise practical ‘hands-on’ time and give opportunities to explore and experience the Forest School ethos in depth.
- An all-inclusive price of £950.00 with no hidden extras.
- Tutor(s) still regularly involved in delivering Forest School Programmes with many and varied groups and individuals.
- A course which will challenge and stimulate you.
- Plenty of support for the duration of your training.
Due to the modular nature of this course participants can decide if they wish to complete Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 forest school leadership qualifications prior to, or during the course.
If you are interested in attending this course please contact Sarah to ensure that this is the appropriate training course for you on email@example.com or 07962 446886.