Forest School Training
We run Forest School practitioner and CPD courses throughout the year and will post information here on courses with space as we run them. Please contact us if you have a specific need or requirement. See you soon..
Next course dates:
Module One – Friday 18th March and Friday 25th March 2022
Module Two -Friday 1st April and Friday 8th April 2022
Successful completion of module one and two together with the associated workbooks achieves ‘Level 2 Award for Forest School Assistants’. Total cost = £520 (both modules one and two)
Module Three and Practical Skills Assessment (Module Four) –
Friday 6th May, Friday 13th May and Friday 20th May 2022
Successful completion of all the above together with module three, the skills assessment, an onsite delivery assessment at your own forest school PLUS attendance at your choice of additional skills sessions achieves the ‘Level 3 Certificate for Forest School Leaders’ qualification. Total cost = £880.
OCNWM Level 3 Certificate for Forest School Leadership
If you wish to lead Forest School programmes, the completion of your Level 3 is the beginning of your journey. Apply now….
What should I expect if I train with Step-Out?
- A training course held in beautiful location with excellent indoor and outdoor spaces
- A maximum of twelve students per course in order to maximise practical ‘hands-on’ time and give opportunities to explore and experience the Forest School ethos in depth.
- An all-inclusive price of £880 in 2021* with no hidden extras and is inclusive of a 16hr first aid in the outdoors course.
- Tutor(s) still regularly involved in delivering Forest School Programmes with many and varied groups and individuals
- A course which will challenge and stimulate you.
- Plenty of support for the duration of your training.
*(can be paid in instalments – please ask).
Due to the modular nature of this course participants can decide if they wish to complete Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 forest school leadership qualifications prior to, or during the course.
(modules one, two, three, practical skills assessment, on-site delivery assessment and additional 16hr first aid in the outdoors course on 24th & 25th Mar OR dates tbc in Oct)
If you are interested in attending this course please contact Sarah to ensure that this is the appropriate training course for you on email@example.com or 07962 446886.